|Annual Membership Fee||$49.99|
|Add Your Spouse or Children under the age of 22||$0.00|
|Additional Membership Cards
up to 4
|24/7 Live Agent support coverage in U.S., Canada and Mexico|
|3 claims per 12 month membership term, $100 max each claim|
|Towing, Fuel Delivery, Tire Change, Jump Start, Lockout Service|
|Total for 12 Months:||$49.99|
Whenever you need roadside assistance, just call the number on your membership card and our 24/7 dispatch service advisors are especially trained to provide you assistance to help you get out of harm’s way and keep you in touch with your loved ones. We will also contact the police or fire department, if necessary. Before taking your membership information, you will be asked:
- What is your call back number?
- Are you in a safe location? If not, our advisors will provide you with safety tips and assistance.
We recommend you keep your membership card on you at all times and save our emergency number on to your contacts on your mobile phone. Be prepared to provide the following details:
- Your Nationwide Roadside Assistance account number
- Your First Name and Last Name
- Provide information on the nature of the trouble.
- The exact location, make, model, year, color and license number of the vehicle.
- Nationwide Roadside Assistance Card
- Valid Picture ID
Our dispatch agent will handle and coordinate with the on-site service provider to complete the transaction if necessary. This means you do not provide your credit card details to the on-site service provider. Instead, you will provide payment information to our dispatch agent. This is another way we keep your identity safe and secure – you just sign and drive.
*Competitor rates above are based on their average yearly rate and prices vary depending on city and state.
Nationwide Roadside Assistance offers the same flat yearly rate to all cities and states.
Friendly assistance to get you back on the road
– 3 claims per year, up to $100.00 max per claim
– Natiowide Coverage in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
– Full membership benefits. This includes dispatch advisor will call your family members or police if necessary, send a qualified on-site service provider and assist in coordination and payment transactions.
When a vehicle cannot be started or driven safely, Nationwide Roadside Assistance will provide towing service. Charges will not be more than the contract stations’ normal rate for towing in that area.
If your car won’t start, the service person will attempt to restart it by jump-starting your battery, checking connections and fluids, or performing other minor mechanical repairs. Such work is temporary and not guaranteed; you should drive immediately to a repair facility and have the problem corrected.
If you have a flat tire, your spare will be installed. If no inflated spare is available, the vehicle may be towed.
If you are accidentally locked out of your car, we will send a service provider who will try to open it. State law requires that locksmiths obtain identification from a person receiving their services, so be prepared to show your driver’s license. If that fails or the key is lost or broken, you are eligible for towing.
If you run out of fuel we’ll bring you enough fuel to get to the nearest service station. You’ll be charged for fuel at the market rate. If you need diesel fuel, you must request it when you call. Note: Diesel may not be available in all locations.
- Parents: Prepare Your Teen Drivers For A Roadside Emergency – 11/1/2011Our live agents are your lifeline for your teens in the event of a roadside emergency and we take that job seriously. Here are ways we will help your teens to safety. Read More
- Nationwide Roadside Assistance highlights “America’s Top Roadside Attractions” by Travel + Leisure – 10/3/2011Now that you’re a member of Nationwide Roadside Assistance, how about a road trip for the family? To help you plan, check out “America’s Top Roadside Attractions” by Travel + Leisure Read More
- How Many Times Will You Crash Your Car? Ways to beat the odds – 9/30/2011If you haven’t been in a car accident, consider yourself lucky. Or overdue. By car insurance industry estimates, you will file a claim for a collision about once every.. Read More
|Get the latest tips, promotions by subscribing to our feed.|